I’m glad that I have been nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award after a few months of blogging. I have started this blog just as a passion that drove me since childhood. Words , pens , books ….omg my world is nothing without them. I thank “Namitha” for nominating me for this award. Hey blogger pals check out teenmemoir.com which is my buddy Namitha’s awesome blog. You’ll love it.
- Write a post to show your award
- Give a brief story of how your blog started
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers
- Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to.
MY BLOG STORY – :
I used to write stories during my school days which were well received by both my teachers as well as classmates. My love for writing began actually when my poems got published in the school mazagine.
All my English teachers from primary to high school were impressed with my writing skills and urged me to pursue writing as a career. My love for words boosted the hidden creative talent within me. I began blogging more as a passionate writer than just manifesting my skills. I want like minded people to visit my blog , read my musings with euphoria and praise my work with sheer honesty. Criticism is equally allowed. I have a strong heart to take negative reviews.
I will try my level to entertain you guys with wonderful variety of writing stuff. I need your support , appreciation , constructive criticism & love for making this blog a success. I’m sure my endeavors would register bright colors and lead me to grandeur and soothing bliss.
ADVICE TO NEW BLOGGERS
Hey newbies ,
Remember that writing is a boon which only few have. Derive the best you can from it.
1. Write wholeheartedly as though you have experienced the situation in reality. Even fiction should appear surreal and then you will be able to draw the attention of readers.
2. Emotions are key to expression as they possess the potency to keep a person entangled in your world of thoughts. Be an alloy of innovative words , stick with the trends & spill the bewitching ink on the creative canvas.
I deeply thank Namitha , for choosing me and recognizing my love for writing in the form of blogging. You can visit her site – teenmemoir.com.
I choose the following bloggers for the Blogger Recognition Award –
Looking forward to the results.
Super excited ! Love you guys 😘